The 4 selection criteria were:
- The innovation of the project, opening up new perspectives or enabling the solution to a problem.
- The means by which the project improves the response to an existing need
- The scope, i.e. the potential reach and the number of people impacted
- Its environmental impact, whether immediate or transitional
“It is important that innovative solutions in the maritime world continue to be highlighted, and for this reason we are delighted to be part of this 3rd edition of the Ocean Innovation Awards, as well as many other excellent projects in this field.
For women and men to be able to exchange and meet, boats need to be able to anchor there safely, causing no damage to the seabed. We know that our SEAFLOATECH PODS are the safe, reliable, adaptable and eco-friendly solution for this. So we wish all the best to the winners of the Tech4lslands Awards this year, and we don’t mind missing out on the prize because we remain very proud of what we have designed.
– Lionel Péan, President and Founder of SEAFLOATECH