Skulte, Libra, Allgard, Melton Challenger
Price: USD 800 000
- Flag state: FO, Faroe Islands
- Classification: Registro Italiano Navale, RINA
- LOA: 79,77 metres
- L: 75.25 metres
- LPP: 74.5 metres
- Beam: 12.80 metres
- Draft: 5.35 metres
- Molded draft: 6.81 metres
- Shipyard: J.J. Sietas KG Schiffswerft, Neuenfelde, Germany
- Yard number: 925
- Year built: 1981
- Vessel type: Sietas type 95D
- Extent: Rebuilt to self discharger in 2012.
- Material hull: Steel
- Home port:
- Air draft: 23 metres
- Tonnage: 2199 GT / 1047 NT
- Displacement: 3645 tonnes
- Class type: + 100 A5 E2, Ice class 1C (Ice class 1B up to 2.200 tons), general gargo ship – heavy cargo
- No. of cabins: 8
- Consumption: 3 cbm tonne/day
- Cruising speed: 10/11 knots
Engine room equipment
Certificates and documents
B deck Captain´s cabin with a lounge, bedroom and toilet facility with shower. Owners cabin with bedroom and bathroom. A toilet in the staircase. Exit to deck on starboard side.
A deck Entry in the stern first with one office, then medicine storage. 1st officer cabin with a lounge, bedroom and toilet facility with shower. On the port side, chief cabin with a lounge, bedroom and toilet facility. Laundry room and then a larger single cabin with private toilet and shower.
Main deck house Entry starboard and aft. Galley with a mess for officers and one for the crew. A shared toilet space, a two bed cabin and a single cabin and a single cabin with private shower and toilet aft.
Auxiliary engine room The engine room in 2 decks. Upper at the entrance there is storage room, steering gear room and laundry room. Entry to the control room and storage with workshop and entrance to auxiliaries. Below is the main engine.