KBV 271, Tullskär
Price: Seller asking for best offer. We can guide.
- Flag state PL, Poland
- Classification Polish Register of Shipping, PRS
- LOA 18.45 metres
- LWL 16.35 metres
- Beam 3.98 metres
- Draft 1.25 metres
- Shipyard Djupviks Varv, Sweden
- Year built 1974
- Extent Refitted in Poland 2013.
- Material hull Aluminium
- Thickness 6-10 mm
- Material superstructure Aluminium
- Thickness 5-6 mm
- Home port Wladyslawowo, Poland.
- Air draft 8 metres
- Displacement 22 tonnes
- Class type (yKM) II m 6B
- No. of cabins 1
- No. of passengers 24 in area (yKM) II m 6B, 50 Nm from nearest port.
- Consumption 60 l/hour
- Consumption 4 at 12 knots l/Mile
- Cruising speed 17 knots
- Top speed 21 knots
Engine room equipment
Certificates and documents
Deck The aft deck with hatch to the steering gear room, newly built entrance to the new aft lounge. Socket for suction to new septic tank. Holder for fishing rods. New stainless steel railings and seating around a table. Foredeck with benches, windlass and life raft.
Aft lounge Aft Lounge with benches and two tables and fine woodwork. WC and exit to the rear deck. New septic tank with pressure sensors and panel in the wheelhouse. New heating system.
Wheelhouse Wheelhouse with seats for skipper and navigator, as well as a seat aft. Exit on each side.
Forward cabin, lounge Front cabin with a bed and storage. The lounge and galley with access to the wheelhouse.