- Special anniversary admission entry offer of £1.20 (120 pence) for entry to Tower Bridge Exhibition on Monday 30th June available for all visitors when purchased at the ticket office on the day
- NEW Exhibition: ‘Tower Bridge: A Celebration of 120 Years’, in partnership with Guildhall Art Gallery, running until 30th June, with a second run from September to December 2014
- Tower Bridge Exhibition awarded TripAdvisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence in recognition of their long standing reputation for excellence
- Accolade is determined by reviews from the public
- Social media: www.facebook.com/towerbridge and www.twitter.com/TowerBridge
- PRESS PREVIEW: 8.30am – 10am, 30 June. Interviews and tours available. RSVP to email@example.com
Step back in time at Tower Bridge Exhibition
Visitors will be admitted to the newly TripAdvisor awarded, Tower Bridge Exhibition on 30th June for £1.20 (120 pence) when buying tickets on the door. Look out for the ‘genuine’ Victorians you will find lurking at Tower Bridge too, including policemen, pick-pockets and engineers.
Each visitor will receive a special ticket which replicates the design of the original invite to the 1894 opening ceremony and can purchase a limited edition commemorative pin badge.
‘Tower Bridge: A Celebration of 120 Years’ – NEW exhibition at Guildhall Art Gallery (Free Entry)
A series of etchings, paintings and memorabilia focusing on Tower Bridge is on display at Guildhall Art Gallery in the City of London until 30th June. This fascinating FREE exhibition showcases a range of artwork, from Wyllie’s momentous painting of the opening day in 1894 all the way to modern-day interpretations, and is primarily comprised of pieces from the City’s own collection. The exhibition will have a second run from September until December this year.
A high-quality commemorative souvenir book has been created consisting of full-colour reproductions of the artwork in the exhibition and will be on sale at the Tower Bridge Exhibition and Art Gallery gift shops.