The American Salvage Association & Marine Log present renowned experts from the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, and shipping, salvage, and insurance organizations to discuss and debate hot industry topics.
This year’s program includes:
* OPA-90: The First Six Months
* Marine Firefighting & OPA-90: Public vs Private Assets
* Responder Immunity
* Environmental Salvage & Updates on the Wreck Oil Removal Program
* Salvage & Salvage Engineering: Hand-in-hand or Oil & Water?
* PLUS: The third day will be devoted to an interactive, practical Training Seminar